Thursday, July 29, 2010

Photo Time-Salt Lake to Rawlins, Wyoming!!!!














Oh, I could entertain you with more HI-larious observations on society and travel, but because I'm also a genius photographer, I decided to bless you with a photo tour of our travels of the day (with some captions, 'cos I can't not comment). Enjoy.....











































They hung this guy and made shoes out of his skin (no crap!)





Check out the cool ghost sign : Strand Theatre
















Most of the shops in Rawlins still have the neato original tile in their entryways from... uh, sometime in the past!


Great food. I had Tulapia and Shrimp with some kinda sauce and Emily had seafood alfredo. Y-U-M!












A creepy thing we noticed about these windmills... There are flocks of sheep around each of their bases. WTF is going on with that?





Very Good Looking Cowboys in this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment